The Emmy® award-winning* Video Storage and Processing Platform (VSPP) is a field-proven solution from MediaKind. It powers a unified solution for cloud DVR, on-demand, and time/place-shifted services. By doing this, it provides enhanced performance with reduced latency that minimizes capital expenditure and total cost of ownership (TCO).
VSPP enables service providers to deliver a full range of next-generation TV services quickly, easily, and cost effectively. Built on a simplified, componentized, and scalable architecture, it supports multiple services, networks and devices, offering massive scale-out and high performance.
Uniquely designed to unify video processing and video storage clusters. Offers streamlined architecture, maintenance and economics, while delivering superior performance.
40% Fewer Servers
Replace expensive speciality appliances and server requirements with heterogeneous Linux COTS servers
Tried and tested platform, supporting hundreds of petabytes of video storage and massive concurrent recordings and playouts with unmatched performance.
What our customers say
José Pedro Nascimento
Director of Engineering and Operations
- Highly scalable throughput for large-scale delivery of data
- Modular and high-capacity storage to allow massive library support
- Storage & compute on a single platform leverages full capabilities of resources
- Superior load balancing removes bottlenecks
- Reduce server requirements
- Replace expensive specialty appliances with COTS servers
- Eliminates separate server farms for storage, processing, and streaming
- Scale-out infrastructure allows pay as you grow economics
- Plug and play expansion
- Single namespace simplicity
- Increases simultaneous streaming capacity with innovative video striping
- Redundancy without duplication requirements
- Hands-off maintenance
- Auto recovery, fast rebuild
- 100% resilience
- No downtime for updates, h/w replacement
- Reference integrated COTS HW
- Flexible options for storage or throughput density
- Modular Components
- Resilient architecture