MediaKind invites the world to reimagine media with the launch of a virtual experience portal
- The MediaKind Virtual Experience is a unique digital portal that enables visitors to explore MediaKind’s complete media services offering
- Experience includes rich content, spanning product and solution demonstrations, educational videos, presentations, webinars, whitepapers, application papers and blogs
- Launched officially under the tagline “The Future of Media Imagined”, with new content and innovations planned to expand the experience further over the coming weeks
FRISCO, TEXAS – April 30, 2020 – MediaKind, a global media technology leader, today announced the launch of its new virtual experience, a unique portal that invites the world to explore and engage with the full range of MediaKind content, anytime, anywhere. The MediaKind Virtual Experience invites visitors to walkthrough a simulated video wall tunnel and enter the heart of a futuristic virtual venue where they can discover MediaKind’s media universe through a wide range of interactive offerings. Click here to explore the MediaKind Virtual Experience.
Building on MediaKind’s culture of continuous innovation, the portal includes a range of rich content that visitors can engage with, including latest news announcements, demonstrations, educational videos, presentations, webinars, whitepapers, application papers, products and solutions. Visitors will also be able to interact with and experience MediaKind’s latest products and solutions, including next generation broadcast solution (Aquila Broadcast), enhanced Advertising portfolio (PRISMA Core and PRISMA Edge), and ‘one-stop-shop’ solution for rapid delivery of operator OTT services (Aquila Streaming, now on Google Cloud Platform) – all launched in April. More content and innovations will be continuously added to MediaKind’s Virtual Experience.
Raul Aldrey, Chief Business Officer, MediaKind, said: “The COVID-19 pandemic has irrevocably changed our lives and, of course, this has created unprecedented challenges across the media landscape. Our media universe has been designed with agility in mind, continuously improving the ability of service providers, operators, content owners and broadcasters to acquire and dynamically deliver high-quality content that can transport viewers towards truly extraordinary experiences.
“We are delighted to showcase the new MediaKind Virtual Experience and demonstrate to visitors of the portal how we imagine the future of media. We encourage our customers, partners and industry friends to spend time with us virtually exploring, discovering and interacting with our content across all networks, platforms or screens – anytime, anywhere.”
The MediaKind Virtual Experience is the latest announcement in MediaKind’s inaugural ‘Spring Kind’ program of activities, which includes research, events and presentations. It has been deigned to help inform, educate and explain how new technology innovations are helping to make media easier to deliver and more accessible to humankind. Previous webinars will be made available to watch on-demand in the ‘MK Virtual Theater’, with upcoming topics including:
- May 5: ‘Live Streaming 2020 – Shifting Consumer Habits (Carl Furgusson, Vice President, Portfolio Strategy and Richard Mansfield, Head of Media Delivery & Advertising Product Management). Register here.
- May 13: ‘Cloud aaS – What does this mean to the Media Industry?’ (Arnaud Caron, Director Portfolio Transformation). Register here.
- May 27: ‘From On-Demand to Live: The Evolution of Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) Technology’ (Matthew Goldman, SVP Technology). Register here.
To learn more about MediaKind’s Spring Kind Program, please click here. Further activity in June 2020 will be announced soon.
We are MediaKind, a global leader of media technology and services, established as a joint venture between One Equity Partners and Ericsson. Our mission is to be the first choice among service providers, operators, content owners and broadcasters looking to deliver immersive media experiences. Drawing on our longstanding industry heritage, we are driving next-generation live and on-demand, mobile and multiscreen media experiences for everyone, everywhere. Our end-to-end portfolio of media solutions include Emmy award-winning video compression solutions for contribution and direct-to-consumer video service distribution; advertising and content personalization solutions; high efficiency cloud DVR; and TV and video delivery platforms. For more information, please visit: www.mediakind.com. For more information, please visit: www.mediakind.com.